We custom source a range of solar thermodynamic systems and heat pumps for domestic and commercial application that heats water even if not exposed to direct sunlight.
go to site All our systems are MRA approved, and come with a 2 year warranty on the tank and thermodynamic system, and a 5 year warranty on the solar collector. Our systems include, but are not limited to, the below.
- Save up to 80% on your energy bill
- The solar panel captures heat regardless of climate and works efficiently even in the absence of sun – day and night, all year round
- The solar panel is light, discreet and versatile in installation space, and leaves no visual impact
- No contact with water thanks to the outside cylinder condenser
- Hot water up available 24/7
- Almost non-existent maintenance
- No defrost cycle
- No glass, rubber or fragile materials
- No risk of over heating
- No risk of freezing
- High resistance in saline environment
- High resistance to humidity
- It can be installed from 10º to 85º in a horizontal position
- No need for roof space. It is not essential to orient the panel towards the sun. This means you can install it in any place, on the wall or in the garden as long as temperature doesn’t drop below 0°C.
- The panel does not lose its efficiency with time or with dirt
- No need to clean
How it Works
http://www.shyamtelecom.com/?siterko=commissioni-trading-online&8db=30 The Thermodynamics Solar System joins two technologies: the heat pump and the solar thermal collector.
source Heat pumps are efficient, but the heat they produce from their renewable component varies only according to changes in the temperature of the environment. Thermal solar collectors are the best source of heat on hot and sunny days, but they are totally inefficient whenever there is no sun. Thus, the Thermodynamic Solar Technology manages to surpass the limitations of both the heat pump and solar collector technologies.
Ù†Ø¸Ø§Ù… Ø¥Ù†Ø°Ø§Ø± Ø§Ù„Ø®ÙŠØ§Ø±Ø§Øª Ø§Ù„Ø«Ù†Ø§Ø¦ÙŠØ© Through the cooling liquid (R134a or R407c) which covers a closed circuit, the liquid goes into the solar panel and suffers the affects of the sun, rain, wind, environment temperature and other climate factors. During this process, the liquid gains heat in a more favourable way than a heat pump. After this stage, the heat is transferred to an exchanger with the help of a small compressor, which heats the water. The liquid cools down and the circuit is repeated as the fluid has a boiling temperature of approximately -30ºC, the system works even when there is no sun and it even works at night, providing hot water at 55ºC, day and night, hail, rain, wind or shine, unlike the traditional solar thermal system.
opzioni digitali si diventa ricchi The energy consumption of the system is similar to a fridge compressor that makes the liquid circulate. There are no ventilators that help the evaporation process, or defrost cycles, which imply unnecessary energy consumption, unlike what happens with heat pumps.
- Outside air is forced into the evaporator
- The air heats up the refrigerant liquid
- The refrigerant boils and evaporates
- The gas is then compressed by the compressor
- Under the high pressure, the gas is forced to condense in the condenser coil
- During the transition from gas to liquid, heat energy is released
- The released energy then heats up the water stored in the tank