Recowatt Co. Ltd is a company working in the Renewable Energy sector mainly in PVs, Solar Thermal systems and other energy efficient solutions.
Recowatt delivers a range of services and products offering supply, installation and turnkey projects in the sector be it domestic, commercial and industrial.
Our team is growing and we are looking for a technical person to join the installation team by actively collaborating with all members in the installation of our products.
The duties include:
- Fabricating supports and structures for mechanical installation of pipes, cable trays and components related to installations
- Installing ventilation systems, including duct works, PVC pipes and support for pipes
- Installing natural lighting systems, including wall and roof boring
- Installing solar film glass treatment
- Installing PV panels and solar water heaters
All of which as per company installation procedures
The ideal candidate should:
- Understand, speak and write – Maltese & English
- Be efficient, honest & trustworthy
- Have at least 2 years’ experience working in the trade of mechanical, electrical or steel fabrication, or experience working as a tradesman /handyman
- Be efficient and safety conscious in working with power tools and must keep all tools and equipment in good working order.
If you are interested in joining our growing team in a leading and stable company, offering excellent career progression opportunities, apply by sending your CV by not later than 31st December 2017 to email@example.com or Recowatt Co Ltd, Mdina Road, Zebbug ZBG 9019
Recowatt is an equal opportunities employer. Our treatment of your application will be in conformity of the Data Protection Act.
Recowatt Co. Ltd is a company working in the Renewable Energy sector mainly in PV’s, Solar Thermal systems and other energy efficient solutions.