Water – Reverse Osmosis
6 Stage Reverse Osmosis Filtering System
Filter your own drinking water with a 6-Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System.
Reverse Osmosis is a technology that is used to remove the large majority (98%+) of contaminants from water. The system works by pushing the water under pressure through a number of increasingly smaller filters and finally through a semipermeable membrane, essentially trapping all contaminants.
It transforms both the taste and quality of your drinking water and means that you do not need to buy plastic water bottles to quench your thirst.
Using Reverse Osmosis membrane technology it reduces up to 99% of the chlorine, taste and odours, sediment as well as virtually all bacteria, pesticides, insecticides and viruses.
- 10″ White Opaque Housing
- 10″ 5 micron Spun (sediment) filter
- 10″ GAC Carbon Catridge Filter
- 10″ Block Carbon Cartridge Filter
- 10″ Inline Coconut Post Carbon Filter
- 10″ pH Correction Filter (Remineraliser)
- 75 GPD membrane
- 3.2 Gallon Metallic Pressurised Storage Tank
- Automatic Shut-off valve
- 24 volt Adapter
- Dimensions (cm) – 57 x 42.5 x 32.5
This system produces up to 190 litres per day of purified water.
The 5 stages of filtration are;
- Stage 1 – A 5 Micron Sediment Filter Made of 100% Pure Polypropylene Fibres. Removes Dirt, Sand and Rust.
- Stage 2 – A Granular Activated Carbon Filter Composed of High – Performance Activated Carbon. Removes Free Chlorine, Odour, Organic Contaminants, Pesticides and Chemicals.
- Stage 3 – A Carbon Block Filter Composed of High Performance Carbon. Removes Trihalomethanes, Pesticides and Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs).
- Stage 4 – A High Rejection Thin Film Composite 50 GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane with the Capacity to Produce up to 190 Litres of Purified Water per day. This Membrane Removes Contaminants Present in Water Including, up to 99% of Dissolved Salts, Lead, Copper, Barium, Bacterial By-Products, Oestrogen and Silica.
- Stage 5 – A Post Carbon Filter Designed to Improve Taste. It Removes any Residual Impurities and Odours from the Tank and Provides a Finer Conditioning of the Purified Water.
- Stage 6 – Remineralizing filter to enrich the water ions with health essential minerals including: Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium and Sodium.